- DJ Greg J: LA DJ who does great mixes of US hip hop with occasional mainstream stuff. Released every couple of months.
- Bang Gang DJs podcast: a group of Sydney DJs including Ajax who do crazy electro mixes. Site not suitable for work.
- The Avalanches Mixes: this site hasn’t been updated in so long it is ridiculous but there is some great existing stuff on there including the top notch Some People mix.
- Beatonic: another site that hasn’t been updated that recently, but again, some exciting mixes already posted, quite breaksy.
- DJ Nick Toth: has some great reggae mixes available including Summertime mix and RnB vs House mix.
- Drive up full service bank
- Drive up post office
- Drive through Pharmacy
- Drive through Starbucks
- Drive up diner
- “I’m reeling you in buddy” ~ Guy talking to someone on his mobile phone
- “You only ate half your sandwich: what are you…sick?” ~ Husband to wife who only ate half a massive sandwich (hamburger)
- “Buckle your booty” ~ Four year old girl to five year old brother on the plane when the seat-belt sign came on
- “We smoke em 24/7″ ~ Manager of the Texas BBQ chain Rudy’s on how they cook the beef there
- “Do you want tinned water? Just in the tin?” ~ Flight attendant to lady on plane.
My Five Favourite Chuck Norris Facts
- The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain.
- There is no theory of evolution: just a list of animals that Chuck Norris allows to live.
- Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk, and Kill.
- If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars then Chuck Norris has more money than you.
- If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever.
Five new things that just aren’t the same
- MP3s vs Vinyl
- Cards vs Cash
- Digital Photography vs Analog Lomography
- Modern Architecture vs Gargoyles
- VHS vs Internet Video
Five of my favourite films (in no particular order)
- Stranger than Fiction
- Nacho Libre
- Little Miss Sunshine
- The Darjeeling Limited
Five things Thai people continually try to sell you on the streets of Bangkok
- Tailored Suits
- Tuk Tuk Rides
- Massage (with or without a happy ending)
- Ping Pong Shows
Five of my favourite threadless t-shirts
- Lemuria by Jun
- Flowers in the Attic by jbyron
- Miss Scarlet in the Hall with a Revolver by Dave Pfluger
- Poet-Trees by Cody Petruk
- Stone Jungle by André da Silva Cruz
Five Menu Items I am Ordering in Brisbane
- Gado Gado @ The Satay Club, Brisbane City
- Bún bò huế @ Viet Hoah, West End
- Chilli Prawn Pizza @ Wild Pepper Pizza, West End
- King Prawn Omelette @ Bens Restaurant, Woolloongabba
- Sate Chicken with Jasmine Rice @ JoJos, Brisbane City
Five DJ Mixes (Mixtapes) I continue to listen to
- Blunted in the Backroom – Mixed by the Nextmen
- Mushroom Jazz Five – Mixed by Mark Farina
- Kid Kenobi Sessions Disc Two – Mixed by DJ Kid Kenobi with MC Shureshock (2005)
- Hands On – Mixed by DJ Numark
- Ode to a Dying DJ – Mixed by Mark Rae
Five Wikipedia Articles I Enjoyed Reading Recently
Five new nomics books I enjoyed reading recently
This page was inspired by 5ives